Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Taken


This movie was so intense. I even involuntarily yelled aloud in it at one point. After walking out of the theater and to the car, my hands were still trembling. Okay, maybe that makes me sound like a wuss. But, anyway, it was way intense. I like intense action movies though, despite being scared out of my wit's end, and this one was awesome.

The guy is probably as good or better than Jason Bourne. I love all the brilliant things he thinks of. He was surprisingly unmerciful to the bad guys though. However, after thinking about this for a while, I decided that he had greater cause to be unmerciful than Jason Bourne did. After all, these guys were so much more vile and depraved than the people that Bourne dealt with and this guy had so much more at stake than Bourne did; he was fighting for his daughter. Seeing the business that these men trafficked in (prostitution), was actually quite frightening and revolting. It was sad to think that there actually are people doing those kinds of things.

Anyway, I think it is a very good movie because it is very intense clear up to the end with a good story and a happy ending. I highly recommend it.

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see it.

    That dude looks like Harrison Ford in that picture. Who is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the bad guy on Batman. Liam Neeson I think is his name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first Batman. I haven't seen him in tons of movies, but he does an awesome job.

    ReplyDelete